We are looking for a consultant to develop an integrated M&E system
The objective of this consultancy is to provide analysis and advice to support the WG team in the development of an organisation-wide M&E approach and system, including an integrated set of indicators, milestones and tools.
The specific objectives are as follows:
● To do an audit of the existing M&E indicators, milestones, tools and processes in order to identify what is already in place, what is working well, what the challenges are, etc.
● To support the WG team in defining and setting up key elements of an integrated M&E approach and system. This will include support to the revision and/or development of a set of indicators, milestones and tools that can be used to measure change and impact for each pillar of our programmatic strategy and the related themes (e.g., leadership; diversity and inclusion; conflict transformation; etc.)
It is expected that the consultancy will be done at a distance (e.g., by Skype and phone) and will mainly involve speaking with current and former members of the WG team (approximately 7-10 people) who are based in Cameroon, the UK, France and Canada. All members of the WG team are bilingual (French / English). We expect the consultant to complete the work (including the final report) by the end of September 2017.
The expected deliverables are the following:
● An audit and analysis of the existing M&E indicators, milestones, tools and processes. We are looking for a ‘critical friend.’ An audit report is expected with some initial recommendations for consideration.
● Clear detailed recommendations for WG with regards to developing an integrated M&E approach and system, including revised or new indicators, milestones and tools. A full report is expected, including concrete examples, tools, etc.
● Support to the WG team in setting up key elements of an integrated organisationwide M&E approach and system based on the recommendations in the final report.
For further information, please see full TOR attached.